CARC painting (Chemical Agent Resistant Coating) is a two-step paint process (prime and paint) applied over zinc phosphate. CARC’s purpose is for military equipment, vehicles, etc. to have a surface that can be readily decontaminated from biological and chemical warfare chemicals.
- Aids in obscuring infrared detection
- Maintains safety of vehicle personnel
- Sustain military effectiveness in action
- Water or solvent based
- Blasting, phosphating and coating all done in house
- Normal turn time is seven to ten working days
- Expediting available when possible for an additional fee